Organic Cholerella Powder (200g)
✓ High in Iron
✓ High in Vitamin B12
✓ Rich in Protein
✓ High in Fibre
✓ Source of Vitamin E
100% Organic Broken Cell Wall Chlorella, contains no fillers or colours.
KIKI’s certified Organic Chlorella is carefully cultured, harvested and dried to retain as much of the nutritional properties as possible. The freshwater ponds are filled with carefully filtered water extracted from deep below the ground.
Our chlorella is routinely tested for heavy metals, including mercury, lead and other contaminants to ensure that the finished product is completely pure.
The cell walls are cracked to allow optimal digestion of the super-concentrated values from within each chlorella cell.
Keep in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
100% Organic Chlorella
Allergens: May contain naturally occurring sulphites.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Naturally free from gluten and wheat.
No artificial colours, sweeteners or fillers.
Directions for use
Adult intake: Begin with two (2) teaspoons or more in a glass of water or juice.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron has a role in the process of cell division
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of normal bones